Here are the answers! Give yourself 1 point for every answer you got right! 10/10 is 100% American!
1. How many red stripes are there on the American Flag?
2. When was the US Constitution Signed?
ANSWER: September 17, 1787 (Bonus point if you got the month and year!)
3. Who gave the Gettysburg address?
ANSWER: President Abraham Lincoln
4. The Hoover Dam was built on what US river?
ANSWER: The Colorado River
5. What American inventor came up with “lighting rod” invention?
ANSWER: Benjamin Franklin
6. What country did the US purchase Alaska from in 1867?
7. Who is the oldest US President to be elected to office?
ANSWER: President Donald Trump
8. Who wrote the US Pledge of Allegiance?
ANSWER: Francis Bellamy
9. Who was the leader of the Boston Tea Party in 1773?
ANSWER: Samuel Adams
10. How many US Supreme Court justices are there?
How did you do? Let us know in the comments below! In other news, no one can find the 6th word in this puzzle, and it is driving people crazy! Can you be one of the few?