Bullied Burger vs. Bullied Child—Which Would You Choose?

November 22, 2017

You might be alarmed to find out that 30% of all school kids are bullied, resulting in 160,000 or more kids skipping school just to avoid it. But would you also be shocked to find out that most people care more about a bullied burger than a bullied kid?

That’s exactly what one study tried to prove. Actors set up a fake bullying scene at a local Burger King, while many unknowing BK guests watched and ate. Alarmingly only 12% of the guests stood up for the kid being bullied—the other 88% just watched.

However, what did light a fire under people’s buns was when they received their burger. BK attendants went on to “bully” the burger (or in other words, smash it to pieces) before serving it up to the customers. Surprisingly, 95% of customers complained in a rather vocal way about their “bullied burger.”

One BK attendant asked a complaining guest “Had you seen me bullying this burger, would you have stood up and said something?”

The guest replied, “Yeah!”

A few guests, however, decided to stick up for the child instead, rallying around him and asking the bullies to stop. A few even pulled up a seat next to the bullied kid to show their support. Like this guy:

To see the full video, click on the video below:

In other news, did you see that Chip Gaines from “Fixer Upper” shaved off his long mane for a good cause? Check it out here!

Next: Chip Gaines Shaved His Head For an Incredible CauseNov 20, 2017