There has been some shocking and devastating news about the cause of death that has come in this morning after a famous singer was found submerged in a bathtub in her hotel room. She was 46 years old.
The singer died as a result of a “tragic accident,” the coroner said.
At this time, we are asking our readers to keep everyone involved in their thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time. The traumatic news comes as a shock to hundreds of fans and other friends in the music industry. Many people have shared their thoughts and prayers with the family and paid their tribute through social media sites.
Her bandmates paid tribute by saying, "She was an extraordinary talent and we feel very privileged to have been part of her life from 1989."
Reports share details as to what was found in the hotel room that likely caused her death. There were five miniature bottles and a bottle of champagne, as well as prescription drugs found on the counter. Toxicology tests revealed that her blood level showed up at 330 mg of alcohol per 100 ml of blood. This means she was over four times the 80 mg legal limit for driving, according to BBC.
The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O’Riodan was found dead after being submerged in a bathtub due to alcohol intoxication, according to BBC. The singer, who died suddenly on January 15, was found dead in her room at a London’s Park Lane Hilton hotel.
There was no evidence of injuries or self-harm, but she had drunk an excessive amount of alcohol that night. She was at the Park Lane Hilton hotel as part of a recording trip just before her 2018 tour.
"I saw Mrs. O'Riordan submerged in the bath with her nose and mouth fully under the water,” said PC Natalie Smart, who was at the scene.
Please keep the O'Riordan family and friends in your prayers.