I absolutely love this idea. What a quick and easy way to update the outside of your house! This will probably be my project for the weekend.
Items You Need:
-Metal house numbers;
-Foam brush; and
Now that you have all of that let's begin the project!
1. Apply the wood glue to the back of the wood box. The more glue, the better in this instance.
2. Use your foam brush and work the glue into the box.
3. Apply a more wood glue to the wood plank where the box will go. Place the box on the plank. Let dry for 24 hours.
4. Once dry, paint the box and plank a color that will go great with your house.
5. Once the paint is dry, attach the metal numbers using wood glue to the plank. Anywhere there is glue, wipe it off with a paper towel.
6. Add some faux moss and succulents to the inside of the box.
For additional guidance, check out the step-by-step video below!
What did you think of this idea? SHARE with your family and friends! In other news, here are seven ways to spruce up your house for fall!